Online LEAD: Leading Change "Master Class". 2.15.2021—3.25.2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Overview: The oneline LEAD Program is comprised of five learning unites delivered over six weeks. This is intensive online program with a powerful “Learn-Do-Share” format. Participants learn through interactive on-line training events, by taking action as well as through sharing and peer feedback. During the course participants will actively take steps to: create a case for change, assess their situation & change leadership style, create a vision and road-map to increase their impact and effectiveness in leading people and leading change. Participants will leave LEAD with deeper insight into their work unit's effectiveness and performance, how to improve performance, what to change and how to lead that change. You can see a full overview here.
Format & Learning Process:This virtual program takes place over six weeks. The "Learn-Do-Share" format increases the retention and application of newly learned kowledge "back on the job". Each week consists of an online interactive Learning Event on Mondays for 3 hours), followed by an online Learning Exchange on Thursdays for an hour.
Dates & Times: Monday Learning Events (2.15, 2.22, 3.1, 3.15, 3.22) - 1:30PM - 3:30PM
Thursday Learning Exchanges (2.18, 2.25, 3.4, 3.18, 3,25) - 10:00AM - 11:00AM
Some learning objectives and key take-aways are:
- Understand the fundamentals of Change Management; processes and sources of resistance.
- Assess and understand Change Leadership Style with emphasis on Vision-Alignment-Execution.
- Create a visual map of their current culture and identify areas of strength, limiters and develop improvement plans.
- Develop a future state culture map and identify where significant shifts must occur in order to improve performance.
- Develop detailed change plans to transform and improve work unit performance.
- Develop participants into "learning community" where peer support, coaching and feedback occur naturally.