Virtual Leadership Bootcamp - June
Time & Location
About the Event
During this four week program, leaders learn and practice the fundamentals of leading a remote workforce and virtual teams. Participants learn through interactive on-line instruction, individual assignments and virtual collaboration.
View the program overview here.
Outcomes & Benefits. Participating leaders benefit on three levels; through instruction, through application, and experientially by participating in this on-line, interactive program.
- Increased productivity and effectiveness as leaders shift toward leading remote workers and teams.
- Greater satisfaction and effectiveness of virtual workers and teams.
- Anticipate and proactively address their challenged to leading virtually.
- Develop strategies to motivate and engage remote employees.
- Evaluate current leadership focus areas, roles and effectiveness and develop plans for virtual leadership focus areas, roles and improved effectiveness.
- Experience and reflection of their on-line leadership and influence style.
- Use EI to ease theirs and others transitioning into virtual roles.
- Be able to prepare for and execute efficient and effective virtual meetings.
- Rethink and replan work-flows and leadership touch-points to optimize collaboration.
- Create the conditions for virtual teamwork and collaboration to flourish.
- Full Track$1,300$1,3000$0
- Academic Track$900$9000$0