MEC LSSD- 4 Week Program, March 1, 8, 15, 22
Time & Location
About the Event
Overview:Leadership Skills & Style Development (LSSD) is designed around proven leadership tools, skills and concepts. The goal of LSSD is to assist your managers and front-line leaders in better matching their leadership approach to the performance needs of the organization and the maturity, motivational and skill levels of their associates. LSSD incorporates learning and development in these focus areas: Personal Leadership Effectiveness & Interpersonal Skills, Creating a High Performance Work Climate, and Leading & Managing Others; Providing Direction, Coaching for Proficiency, Empowering & Advising and Delegating Effectively. The program provides participants with the insight and hands-on skill practice needed for personal improvement.
Format & Learning Process:This virtual program takes place over 4 weeks. This is a "Learn-Do-Share" format that increases the retention and application of learning "back on the job"! Each week participants plan and report out on their homework and action steps.
Dates & Times: Monday Learning Events (3.1, 3.8, 3.15., 3.22) - 8:00AM - 12:00PM
Some learning objectives and key take-aways are:
- Learn to match their leadership approach to the needs of the follower.
- Ability to motivate, engage and inspire associates.
- Provide effective work instruction, goal emphasis and direction.
- Provide effective feedback: praise & correction.
- Ability to coach, mentor and build the skills and confidence of others.
- Effective delegation.
- Goal Setting, using objectives and performance measures to full advantage.
- Adapt their leadership behavior to bring out the best in others.
- Address difficult behaviors.
- Ability to address and correct performance and conduct problems.
- Empower and encourage initiative.
- Participation Ticket$975$9750$0