Mon, Jan 30|
Leadership Skills & Style Development Virtual
LSSD is designed to train leaders in a system and progression of skills, practices and tools aimed at improving performance through increased employee engagement, development, proficiency and ownership.
Time & Location
Jan 30, 10:00 AM – Mar 15, 2:00 PM
About the Event
Overview: Our virtual Leadership Skills & Style Development (LSSD) program is designed around proven leadership tools, skills and concepts. The goal of LSSD is to assist your managers and front-line leaders in better matcing their leadership approach t the performance needs of the organization and maturity, motivational and skill levels of their associates. LSSD incorporates learning and development in these focus areas: Personal Leadership Effectiveness & Interpersonal Skills, Creating a High Performance Work Climate, and Leading & Managing Others; Providing Direction, Coaching for Proficiency, Empowering & Advising and Delegating Effectively. The program provides participants with the insight and hands-on skill practice needed for personal improvement.
Format & Learning Process: This virtual program takes place ovre 4 weeks. This is a "Learn-Do-Share" format that increases the retention and application of learning back on the job! Each week participants plan and report out on their homework and action steps.
Dates & Times: Four Sessions: Monday Jan 30, Feb 15 (Wednesday), March 1 & 15 (both Wednesdays) | 10am-2:30pm | 30 min break for lunch.
Some Learning Obejctives and key take aways:
- Learn to match their leadership approach to the needs of the follower
- Ability to motivate, engage and inspire associates
- Provide effective work instruction, goal emphasis and direction
- Provide effective feedback: praise & correction
- Ability to coach, mentor and build the skills and confidence of others
- Effective delegation
- Goal setting, using objectives and performance measures to full advantage
- Adapt their leadershio behavior ro bring out the best in others
- Address difficult behaviors
- Ability to address and correct performance and conduct problems
- Empower and encoruage initative
Click here for an indepth program overview.
Virtual LSSD Tuition
Tuition includes: four online learning events, PDFs of all instructional material, four application exchanges & post-session coaching